Welcome to Heritage United Methodist Church in Overland Park. We are a vital and vibrant congregation celebrating many years of growing in faith and discipleship and serving in mission and ministry with our community and world.
Worshipers meet at 12850 Quivira Road, Overland Park, KS 66213-3822. We invite you to come join us as we seek to grow our faith and lives as disciples of Jesus Christ. Please call our office if you would like to learn more: (913) 897-6446 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this time we are not meeting in person, so we invite you to worship with us online at 9:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings. You can also find all of our services on our YouTube channel (Heritage UMC Overland Park). In addition, you can meet Pastor Maria and find out more about Heritage during our ‘Coffee with the Pastor’ Zooms. To sign-up for a Zoom contact Susie Bond at email@example.com.
Here’s what to expect when we can again hold regular in person services
- As you enter the Worship Center, ushers will direct you.
- Please take a seat wherever you are comfortable.
- Please register your attendance online.
- Don’t be surprised if people want to shake your hand and welcome you!
- You’ll hear dynamic and meaningful messages based on the Bible.
- Music ranges from traditional to contemporary , we try to mix it up a bit.
- We celebrate communion the first Sunday of the month. Everyone is invited to receive it. The table is open to all.
- Stop by our Welcome Center for information about events and activities happening at Heritage.
Attire: Whether you wear business casual attire or jeans and a t-shirt — or something in between — you will be welcome here at Heritage.
Child Care is available in the nursery (Room 115) during worship for children ages 5 and younger. Parents are asked to provide a cell number when they sign in their children. HUMC nursery staff are Safe Gatherings certified. One of our greeters or ushers will be glad to help you find our nursery.
Children are welcome in all services. Sunday School is available at 10:30 am. All 2 yr. olds through 5th grader report directly to class prior to worship.