There are times in everyone’s life when we need the care of another person, a Christian friend, someone like a Stephen Minister. These needs include but are not limited to:
- Terminally ill and their families
- People grieving the death and loss of a loved one
- Homebound and institutionalized
- Experiencing a life transition such as experiencing a job loss, divorce, etc.
- Elderly and aging
- People with disabilities and their families
- People in need of spiritual guidance
Through our Stephen Ministry, Stephen Ministers are able to work together with our pastoral staff to reach more people who are in need. Care-receivers can expect to receive quality Christian care, while they deepen their relationship with God. Many experience a deeper desire to participate in a Christian community in and through their experience with Stephen Ministers. Our Stephen Ministry says to our community that we are a place where people’s needs are important and we care deeply about meeting the needs of the community as a Christian community.