|Here’s What’s Happening at Heritage!|
Join us this Sunday at 9 and 10:30 am
“The Big Picture – A Family Portrait”
Need a refresher class on Prayer?
Join Pastor Mic on Tuesday evenings
7pm in Room 108 beginning July 10th.
No book, just bring your Bible.
Contact Cindy Svec,
to sign-up for this 5 week class.
Missions Team Project: Christmas in July
Help us get a head start on our Christmas Angels collections for
Cross-Lines by donating needed items in July!
* Select an angel ornament from the Christmas tree and look at the needed items listed on the back.
* Purchase the items needed on your ornament at your favorite retailer. Items needed include clothing items for men, women and children of all ages, toys, household and personal gifts.
* Bring back the donated items by July 29th along with your ornament tag to the Christmas Angels table in Fellowship Hall. Tax receipts will be available if needed.
* For more information, contact Cindy Svec, email@example.com or Jane Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!
reStart Mission project: Saturday, July 21st
We are looking for people to prepare and donate food to serve dinner at the reStart homeless shelter. Pick up a donation list from the Missions table in Fellowship Hall or contact Kathie Newell, email@example.com or Jenny Hallam, firstname.lastname@example.org.
July Missions Project
During the month of July the Missions Team will be collecting NEW school supplies for Mahaffie Elementary School and the Olathe School District Foundation.
Fill a gallon-sized zip lock bag with any of these items listed below and place filled
bags in the Missions Bin in Fellowship Hall.
· Highlighters · Rulers ( w/inches & mm)
· Pocket Folders · Notebook Paper (wide ruled)
· 1” 3-Ring Binders · Plastic School Boxes
· 3–Ring Pencil Bag · Backpacks
· #2 Pencils · Colored Pencils
· Erasers · Crayons ( box of 24)
· Markers (8 classic colors) · Pens ( blue, black, red)
· Scissor ( Fiskar-pointed) · Glue ( 4 oz bottles)
· Glue Sticks