|Here’s What’s Happening at Heritage!|
Join us Online this Sunday, June 7 at 9:30am,
and live in the Heritage Parking Lot for Drive in Church
To view the worship service online click on the link:
Below is the link to take you to the bulletin on our website so you can print off a copy, it has been formatted in 8.5 x 11 for home printing:
Join us in the parking lot of Heritage this Sunday, June 7 at 9:30am for Drive In Church!
Join us for worship in our parking lot. Pastor Maria will be offering communion during the serivce. Since it is expected to be very hot, we have changed a few of the instructions, please read them before you come on Sunday.
1. Bring your own communion- bread and grape juice
2. Stay in your car and follow the parking lot attendants direction as to where to park. Once you have parked, you may choose to remain inside your car, or you can bring a lawn chair, open your tailgate and sit behind your car. Remember Social distancing rules will apply, you must be 6ft apart from anyone who does not live in your household!
4. Listen in on your radio to 90.5 FM
5. If you bring an offering, please place it in a sealed envelope and wear your mask when rolling down your window to drop it in the box as directed.
6. You will be able to hear, but probably not be able to see everything as we will not have a video screen.
6. Be understanding and flexible!
7. Absolutely No Honking, we need to be respectful of our neighbors. If you want to show your appreciation for something, please flash your lights!
8.Curbside drop offs will be available in the parking lot of Heritage House before and after the worship service. The Missions team will also be accepting scrip orders for June and if you want to drop off your offering envelope, they will deliver those to the finance team.
Since many summer camps aren’t happening this summer and not as much is available for children, we decided to have some fun on Zoom this summer. Every Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. we will offer a fun class with activities kids love to do. Here’s June’s schedule:
June 10: Computer fun with Erin Clark, certified elementary computer teacher
June 17: Cheer fun with Miss Susie
June 24: Dance fun with Melissa Charest, dance instructor and head of our church’s dance ministry
Contact Susie Bond at email@example.com if you would like to receive the Zoom invite.
Heritage Info Pages
Do you have a special skill or service that someone at Heritage might need? Are you a contractor, electrician or plumber? Maybe a baker, seamstress or tutor? Maybe you like to do yard work, mow lawns or paint houses? How about help with tech problems, babysit or walk dogs? Your Heritage family would like to know, so they can call on you if they need help in that area.
If you have a skill or service that someone might need, please send an email to Susie Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
Skill or service – include how many years of experience, is this a hobby or occupation, list any certifications
Way to contact – preferably both cell and email
References if available – past clients
The church office and buildings will continue to remain closed through July 5th as we are preparing the building for a safe return. Please know that you can reach us through our staff emails and leave messages on the church number 913.897.6446 and we will get back to you. Be sure that you leave your message on a staff members extension.
Senior Pastor: Maria Campbell Ext.1 email@example.com
Director of Finance & Administration: Melissa Barker Ext. 2 firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Children’s & Connectional Ministries: Susie Bond Ext. 3 email@example.com
Director of Youth Ministries: Dawn Beck Ext. 4 firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Adult Discipleship & Missions &
Congregational Care Coordinator: Cindy Svec Ext. 6 email@example.com