|Join us Sunday, March 15 at 9:00 and 10:30am
The Message: Thirst No More
Scriptures: Psalm 95:1-7 and John 4:5-42
The anthem at 9:00 am wil be Sanctuary
Join in the singing at 10:30 am. Our set list includes:
*How Great is Our God* What Faith Can Do* Kyrie Eleison*
FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
We as a staff are monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), medical professionals, and local health departments. In addition to ongoing efforts to maintain a safe and healthy environment, we have temporarily implemented the following precautionary measures:
AS A CHURCH
1.We have temporarily suspended greeting time during Sunday Worship services.
2. We will have greeters and/or ushers keeping doors open as much as possible to minimize the need for you to pull on door handles.
3. Hand Sanitizer will be available at both doors of the sanctuary.
4. We have ordered individual disposable communion cups and the bread will by torn by the servers and handed to each individual to reduce the contact spread of germs.
5. If you are uncomfortable or concerned about attending worship, please make the best choice for you and your family’s health. We post the message on our website on Monday mornings and you can give online as well.
HOW YOU CAN HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS
1. If you or a family member is sick, may have been directly exposed to the virus or have traveled to a high-alert area (currently South Korea, Iran, Italy, Japan), please follow the CDC guidelines and refrain from attending church services during the 14-day incubation period and instead listen to the message on our website or Facebook page on Monday.
2. Follow the guidelines from the CDC to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
Heritage Preschool Enrollment!
Class openings are available for fall! For more information or to enroll, contact Cathy Lancelotta, firstname.lastname@example.org.